– Support for women with premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
– Reduces breast tenderness in women.
– Slowing the progression of joint damage
– Reducing the occurrence of night sweats and hot flashes in women going through menopause
– Promoting healthy weight maintenance
– Easing the symptoms of diabetic neuropathy, which occurs when nerves become damaged due to high blood sugar levels.
– May also play a role in promoting smooth, healthy-looking skin
Facts and Functions
Evening primrose has long been used by Native Americans to heal bruises. Today, it’s often used to provide relief for a number of problems, such as premenstrual syndrome (PMS) and sore breasts in women. It’s also widely used in the treatment of eczema and dermatitis, both of which are skin disorders that can cause redness, scales, and itching
This nutrient is of the highest quality and purity obtainable, and does not contain preservatives, or artificial additives.