The Vitality Diet for men follows the same basic routine as for women, although this involves a different approach to hormones. As midlife approaches, your body will slow down its production of important hormones that it requires. This leaves patients complaining about many symptoms such as: low energy, weight gain, low sex drive, loss of muscle mass, depression, dry skin and decreased memory. By using Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy, we will treat the core of the problem rather than just masking symptoms while helping you feel younger and healthier.
It is possible for a man to have low thyroid, which can in itself be a cause of increased weight and it can make it much harder to lose weight in this is not remedied.
Likewise, low testosterone levels can adversely affect a man’s weight and can be addressed with bioidentical hormone replacement.
The HCG Hormone is used for both men and women on the Vitality Diet. HCG or, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin is found in the woman’s body throughout her pregnancy. HCG allows the fetus to receive nutrients from the mother’s fat stores even when the mother is malnourished.
Dr. Simeon, who originally researched and piloted the diet and use of HCG, noticed that famished Indian women were still giving birth to babies that were perfectly healthy. Over 50 years ago, he found a link between the presence of HCG and the capability of the body to burn fat in men and women.
While HCG may be a pregnancy hormone created in the woman’s body, it is a hormone that helps provide nutrients to the unborn child whether it is a boy or a girl. The use of this hormone for weight loss is just as effective for men. There is not any sex related side effects while using the HCG hormone.
While using HCG as part of the Vitality Diet for men, your body is encouraged to take energy from fat stores while it keeps your lean muscle mass unharmed. This process allows the body to metabolize fat cells at a very rapid rate.
Weight loss can have many benefits, such as:
- Higher energy and stamina levels – improved oxygen flow and better nutrition will improve your sleep, work, and overall feeling
- Decreased cholesterol – when there is less fat present in your diet, your cholesterol levels will improve
- Less risk of stroke and heart disease – by decreasing fat in your diet, you lessen your chance for blocked arteries
- Lower blood pressure
- Improved digestion – your body runs more smoothly when your diet is high in fiber
- Better relationships – weight loss adds to your confidence level while improving your quality of life
- Mental vitality – more oxygen flow to vital organs such as your brain
Don’t delay and come see how the Vitality Diet for Men will improve your quality of life. Start now! Renewed Vitality opens you up to a better future.