There is a huge amount of information of how to treat viruses now. The best thing is to avoid exposure of course and there is plenty of information being published on important hygiene steps to take as preventative actions. Certainly those who are 60 or older and those with already compromised immune systems should isolate themselves as much as possible. For more information on general actions to take to avoid exposure to Coronavirus, click here for more information from the World Health Organization.
For those who are on an Antiviral regimen, this does provide some amount of protection, but not immunity. So it is still vital to take action to prevent exposure. Many of our patients already have their immune system boosted by the routine work we do here from many angles.
Hormone balancing, getting quality sleep, optimizing nutrition, and having a healthy gut are all key to improving resilience. Renewed Vitality tests all of your hormones and key vitamin levels to ensure that your body is performing as efficiently as possible to keep you healthy and thriving. For more information about our Functional Medicine approach to improving overall health, read more HERE.
Here are some helpful tips and things you can do to Boost your Immune System:
Basic Immune Boosting:
1) Good Multivitamin
2) Vitamin D3 5000-10,000 IU daily
3) Vitamin C at least 2000 mg daily
4) Eat a diet rich in brightly colored fruits and vegetables (Carotenoids are part of your immune system) or supplement with Vitamin A.
5) Get good sunshine.
Additional Boosting of the Immune System:
1) Reishi Mushroom
4) Epicor to prevent picking up new infections, which you can order online from our store.
5) Colloidal Silver Nasal Spray to kill virus upon exposure
6) Turmeric for its anti-inflammatory qualities
2) Pomegranate Juice
3) G3 Juice from Pharmanex
4) Home Squeezed Orange Juice
5) Any kind of pepper
1) Gamma Globulin Shots
2) Sauna or any hot air inhalation kills upper respiratory viruses
We are here for You
To limit your exposure to any potential health risks, we are now offering phone appointments in order to service anyone wishing to improve their health from the comfort of home. Contact us to schedule your phone appointment.
Leave a Reply