When: July 18 at 6:45 pm ** (please note, date has changed to July 18, 2019)
Where: Dr. Spurlock’s Renewed Vitality Clinic, 9535 Forest Lane, Dallas, TX 75243
It can be confusing to determine if you should be taking supplements, understanding what they can do for your health, and which ones are the best to buy. We are bombarded with advertisements and promotions to take various supplements to feel younger, lose weight, boost immunity, restore libido, etc. However, without having an understanding of which supplements YOU need and what they can do, it can be an overwhelming guessing game.
Vitamins, supplements, and minerals are meant to enhance your health and “supplement” nutritional deficiencies, and even help with disease prevention. A lot of people don’t know if they need supplements or think that they don’t because they are eating a healthy diet. However, even when eating a “clean” diet, it’s possible to still be deficient in vitamins and minerals. Many times, folks will start to experience fatigue and other vague symptoms and not realize that the answer could be a nutritional deficiency.
Why are Supplements Necessary?
- Many fruits and vegetables are lacking in nutrients due to the poor soils they are grown in, pesticide use, or are genetically modified
- Many medications deplete the body of important vitamins and minerals
- The majority of meat and fish available for consumption are “farmed” or raised in feedlots and fed nutritionally defunct diets or products high in corn and soy
- The Standard American Diet is carbohydrate rich but nutrient poor
- Chronic and every day stressors on the body and mind deplete the body of vitamins and minerals
- Everyday exposure to toxins creates oxidative stress which wreaks havoc on the body and depletes nutrients
- Supplements help to keep the endocrine system (hormones) balanced
- To boost the immune system
- Disease prevention associated with nutritional depletion
- To help resolve chronic diseases
- Help with energy levels and mental clarity
- To counter the effects of aging
Upwards of 80-90% of Americans are found to be deficient in one or more vitamins. This is serious cause for concern because they are not even receiving the minimum amount needed to prevent diseases associated with deficiencies.
Supplements are not drugs. Instead, they work with your body to support normal biochemical reactions so that your body and mind function optimally.
Not All Supplements Are Created Equal
Supplement and vitamin quality can vary wildly and not all brands are created equally. The manufacturer determines quality because there are limited regulations regarding the manufacturing of supplements.
However, some companies are more mindful than others and practice “good manufacturing products” or GMP. Look for supplement brands who undergo third party analysis of their products to ensure they are using clean and pure products.
Dr. Spurlock Can Help
In this free seminar, Dr. Spurlock will explain the types of supplements that he takes and explain the science behind each one. He’ll also cover the importance of choosing a reputable brand name and the importance of knowing how to distinguish quality among the thousands of products available to you.
Dr. Spurlock is a Board-Certified Family Physician with over 2 decades of experience and expertise in viral diseases, anti-aging medicine, bioidentical hormone replacement, and integrative medicine.
He is knowledgeable, experienced, and has a passion for finding root-cause solutions to illness. He brings a variety of cutting edge services to Renewed Vitality, making it the best choice for patients searching to improve their quality of life.
Dr. Spurlock is also passionate about educating his patients on how they can live their best life with vitality and vigor. He looks forward to sharing his knowledge with you in this free seminar!
This Seminar is Free, but Space is Limited. Please RSVP!
This seminar is free, but space is limited. Please RSVP by giving our office a call at 214-389-1234 or filling out the information below. Anyone is welcome to participate in this group detoxification event. Feel free to bring a friend or two!
We look forward to going on this health journey with you!
Seminar Sign Up
Let us hear from you and we will sign you up for our next seminar and let you know the details!